home info clanci recenzije galerije profili intervjui downloads linkovi forum mail impressum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
19.06.2019. 21:48
82.231 Posts in 6.104 Topics by 1.195 Members
Latest Member: vladec
TP.forum  |  Tribe events  |  Arhiva  | 

Son Kite Live (15. 3. 2003) Ko ide?

Pages: 1 [2]
val vashar

Offline Offline | Gender: Male

Quote from: "goa constrictor"
ja bio. war phänomenal! Mr. Green

i?

Sodom Like There's No Gomorrah!
18.03.2003. 16:33
View Profile WWW
Dovla
Administrator

NyanNyan

da fakat, ajd napisi review u party review forumu...

We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams. World-losers and world-forsakers, Upon whom the pale moon gleams; Yet we are the movers and shakers, Of the world forever, it seems.
18.03.2003. 17:29
View Profile WWW
:: Prospero

Hi!

It's exciting to see the website & forum of an other goa community Very Happy
I'm Peter from Hungary. There will be a Son Kite live act here soon and I'm really curious. How was your party on 15th March? How was the live act, the music?

Boom Shankar!

Peter

"Living in nature has been one of my greatest teachers. The trees and animals, the water and rocks, sun and wind, moon and stars all speak clearly if we take the time to listen.

If you enter the forest as a sanctuary, a cathedral, you will find a spiritual connection with nature."
09.04.2003. 16:56
View Profile WWW
Dovla
Administrator

NyanNyan

Hi, nice to hear from our neighbours Smile

Some of us wanted to go to the son kite party that was held in Vienna but we didn't have the money for it, fortunatley for us that they are comming to Hungary and there will be about 3-4 of us that will definetly come there. I heard son kite @ samothraki last year and they were fantastic, they are just one of those real live acts out there! Smile

I hope some of you will come to the solartribe festival here in Croatia, the location will be fantastic!  Wink

Also maybe we could talk about cross bookings, so some of your djs could come play here and vice versa..

bom!

We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams. World-losers and world-forsakers, Upon whom the pale moon gleams; Yet we are the movers and shakers, Of the world forever, it seems.
10.04.2003. 00:57
View Profile WWW

Thanks for the Son Kite info. Do you have some party-photos on the web? Oh, I miss a real live act terribly Smile Before I met goa, I went to "normal" concerts, and unfortunately live acts many times don't have that real live feeling for me like on a rock concert.

Well, I must confess, I'm not a member of the goa.hu team (yet Wink). The web address is a "promotion" in my member profile. But I know many Hungarian DJs and a few organizers personally, and sometimes do some help in organizing parties.
Anyway, I think this kind of cooperation would be a great idea. The cross-bookings could make our parties more open and international as with time more and more partifaces would go to a "neighbourhood-party". I don't know what the party-scene is like in Croatia, but in Hungary the goa community is starting to grow big and many people come from the mainstream electronic world without being open to the spiritual aspects of goa. I think it would be great to make bigger parties where most of the partyfaces share something common in thinking and improving international relationships would do the trick Smile Last summer I was in a Hungarian party where I met a some guys from Croatia, Slovenia, the Czech Republic,... It was nice that although I hadn't seen them before, they were not strangers at all.
I know an organizer, Bio, who makes parties in Pecs, which is closer to the Croatian/Hungarian border than Budapest.

Peace,

Peter

"Living in nature has been one of my greatest teachers. The trees and animals, the water and rocks, sun and wind, moon and stars all speak clearly if we take the time to listen.

If you enter the forest as a sanctuary, a cathedral, you will find a spiritual connection with nature."
10.04.2003. 08:51
View Profile WWW

Bio told me that he was interested in this. He plans to make a party in Pecs this summer. You can contact him at www.goa.hu/forum and send him a private message, an e-mail, etc.

---
I'm sorry, I don't want to be too offtopic. I just don't know which is the right topic for this discussion as I don't speak Croatian.

10.04.2003. 10:36
View Profile WWW
Dovla
Administrator

NyanNyan

yes this topic is a bit off but never mind, we'll continue this discussion over e-mail  Smile

Bom!

10.04.2003. 14:45
View Profile WWW
Pages: 1 [2]
TP.forum  |  Tribe events  |  Arhiva  | 

Son Kite Live (15. 3. 2003) Ko ide?

Jump to:

2002-2011 © Trancepleme.com | Design by Dovla, coding by Psihodelikk