home info clanci recenzije galerije profili intervjui downloads linkovi forum mail impressum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
15.09.2019. 17:04
82.243 Posts in 6.111 Topics by 1.195 Members
Latest Member: vladec
TP.forum  |  Tribe events  |  Arhiva  | 

Hegyesd PsyCamp 2003 (Hungary) Aug. 1-3.

Pages: [1]
:: Prospero

Cosmicord presents: Hegyesd PsyCamp 2003

Date: Aug 1-3.
Place: Hegyesd, near the Kapolcs Valley of Arts Festival. North of Balaton, near the city Tapolca.

Line-up:

Liva act:
 Quantum State (Boom! Records, HU)
 ParaHalu (Igy, HU)

Djs:
  Aliam (AU)
  Tomislav (HR)
  Rahatmahatix (Cosmic Dance, SK)
  Agentm (Spiralexit, HU)
  Danger (Procyon Records, HU)
  ET (HU)
  Era (Protoplazma, HU)
  Garcy (HU)
  Gorgo (HU)
  Kraak (Spiralexit, HU)
  Keo (Goa.HU)
  Miso (HU)
  Nuon (MCG, HU)
  Oleg (Deep Smile, HU)
  Oyle (Protoplazma, HU)
  Orsi (HU)
  Pet (HU)
  Tsubi (Chemicalien, HU)
  Sundi (HU)
  Synapse (Neurosmic Records, HU)
  Sztajl (Spiralexit, HU)
  Veela (Chakra, HU)
  Virag (Deep Smile, HU)
  Zeon (Spiralexit, HU)

Chill out:
  Aka Waktu Loopa (DE)
  Tuvanoid
  Jacint,
  Jansky
  Hugo
  MCG,
  Mood,
  Spiralexit

Decoration & performance by ArTrance D├ęco

Ticket:
  in advance at Retrock and Psybaba Record Store for 3000 HUF for two days
  at the site 2000 HUF for one day and 3800 HUF for two days

Webinfo: goa.hu/hegyesd2003  (sorry, the page is Hungarian...  Neutral)
Infoline: +36 20 353-8372, +36 30 520-1104
Email: hegyesd2003@hempspiral.com

"Living in nature has been one of my greatest teachers. The trees and animals, the water and rocks, sun and wind, moon and stars all speak clearly if we take the time to listen.

If you enter the forest as a sanctuary, a cathedral, you will find a spiritual connection with nature."
22.07.2003. 12:34
View Profile WWW

Ok, this was the official part Smile
Now let me tell you some more:
First of all the line-up is not complete, there will be other foreign DJs and it's said that there is some surprise.
The location: last year the main stage was in the middle of a forest at a small clearing. (Yes, there is shadow if the Sun is too hot in the middle of the day Smile) It's beautiful. You know, forest, hills and nice view for sunset/sunrise, Moon, Stars (and whatever you may see Smile) The Balaton lake is near by car, but there is a lake in the town a couple kilometers from the camp as well. You can find some photos from last year's party here
It seems that there will be 4 (four!) stages and a chill area. There will be several workshops and shops. There will be for example some PCs where you can make or mix music. There will be water supply, toilette & shower, camp area. You can buy even cooked food at the buffet as far as I know. The buffet prices will be cheap/moderate.

These are the half-infos I know. I will contact the organizer for more informations. Let me know, if you have any question.

"Living in nature has been one of my greatest teachers. The trees and animals, the water and rocks, sun and wind, moon and stars all speak clearly if we take the time to listen.

If you enter the forest as a sanctuary, a cathedral, you will find a spiritual connection with nature."
22.07.2003. 12:47
View Profile WWW

Some info on which DJ plays what kind of music:
Quantum State plays very energetic full on live acts with an electronic guitar as well.
I haven't heard ParaHalu, but they play strong psytrance with some astounding effect (like Donald Duck quacking).

Agentm, ZeoN, Sztajl and Kraak is the SpiralExit team. They play tribal trance and morning trance (like Vibrasphere, Atmos, new S-Range, Tegma, Protoculture). They are one of my favourites.

Nuan and Danger plays full on psytrance, very dinamic, full of energy.

Tsubi changed his stile over the years and I don't know what he will play, but he is one of my favourites too. Last year at Hegyesd we rushed back from the lake to be in time and catch his set Smile

Era, Sundi, Oyle and Veela plays progressive music. They are very good. Last time I couldn't stop dancing to Sundi's set full of good Tycoon songs Smile

Virag & Oleg are the ones who started all this goa thing in Hungary. I can't describe what they play, but it's good. They are my favourites too.

Tuvanoid is the instrumental goa version of the band called Tanu Tuva who plays very good psychedelic rock with didgeridoo, kaval, flute, sythetizers, drums, congas and more... Sometimes when you expect a live act, you see a guy adjusting potmeters and sometimes touching a keyboard. (We call it "DJ act" for fun Smile) Tanu Tuva is a real live act with real musicians and real instruments.

I think Garcy doesn't play much at parties and I never heard him, but they say he has beautiful musics. He is a good guy Smile

I can't describe Gorgo, I think what he plays is goatrance and he's good too.

22.07.2003. 12:51
View Profile WWW
Pages: [1]
TP.forum  |  Tribe events  |  Arhiva  | 

Hegyesd PsyCamp 2003 (Hungary) Aug. 1-3.

Jump to:

2002-2011 © Trancepleme.com | Design by Dovla, coding by Psihodelikk