home info clanci recenzije galerije profili intervjui downloads linkovi forum mail impressum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
17.10.2019. 12:14
82.243 Posts in 6.111 Topics by 1.195 Members
Latest Member: vladec
TP.forum  |  Tribe gathering  | 

Dokumentarci | Poučni Serijali

Pages: [1] 2 3
Richpa

Offline Offline | Gender: Male

Purifier Of The Stars

Mislim da nema tema (bar ju nisam pronašao). Dakle, topik o dokumentarcima, zanimljivim serijalima, preporukama i novostima.

Za početak, nekoliko zanimljivih koje sam upratio u zadnje vrijeme:

History Channel
Peyote to LSD
A Psychedelic Odyssey.

Airdate: April 19, 2008

Plant Explorer Richard Evans Schulte's discoveries of hallucinogenic plants revolutionized science and laid the foundation for the psychedelic sixties. Now his protégé, Wade Davis, follows in his footsteps to experience for himself the discoveries that Schultes brought to the western world. Watch native ceremonies and visit laboratories in Switzerland to explore the evolution of psychedelic substances from sacred plants to LSD. Join legendary authors, musicians and Beat Poets on an epic journey that spans decades.

History Channel
UFO Hunters
Underwater Area 51.

Airdate: May 13, 2009

Everyone's heard of Area 51--Groom Lake, Nevada. However, 2,500 miles away there's an underwater facility that's also highly secretive. Perched on the cusp of The Bermuda Triangle, it's called AUTEC. The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center is a laboratory said to be used by the U.S. Navy for weapons testing and underwater research. UFO and USO activity in and around AUTEC fuels speculation that the U.S. government is secretly working with extraterrestrials; engineering and testing alien technology. The team heads here to speak with former base employees and to search the waters around one of America's most top-secret facilities.

History Channel
Nostradamus

(2 Hours)
Airdate: February 10, 2008

Whatever is in store--a massive cosmic collision, a global environmental disaster, an Armageddon-like religious showdown, or a more subtle transformation--many believe that December 21, 2012 will mark a major shift in the history of our planet. There is no cogent distinction between the sobering facts and hysterical fiction--what, if any, modern scientific proof exists? Is there any other compelling evidence throughout history that 2012 will be a year of unprecedented, deadly upheaval? This special looks for the parallels between the nightmarish daily headlines and the 2012 prophecies from Nostradamus and others. From the mystical realms of the Guatemalan jungles to the Hopi elders and Mayan shaman to respected thinkers of the modern age--Nostradamus' doomsday warning will be cast in a frighteningly modern context.

Discovery Channel
Big Science
Before the Dinosaurs.

Welcome to Earth -- before the dinosaurs. The creatures may look strange, but they mark the beginning of life as we know it. Learn how some of the characteristics that helped them survive millions of years ago make humans what they are today.

National Geographic Channel
Journey to the Edge of the Universe.
(2 Hours)
Airdate: December 11, 2008

In one single, epic camera move we journey from Earth's surface to the outermost reaches of the universe on a grand tour of the cosmos, to explore newborn stars, distant planets, black holes and beyond.

History Channel
Strange Egypt.
Airdate: January 29, 2008

We all know the Egypt of the pyramids and King Tut's tomb. But there's much, much more. The daily life of ancient Egyptians was filled with magic, mystery, and sex. We'll take a closer look at the beliefs and habits of one of the world's oldest cultures. There was incest in the royal palace, divine cats, and an entire industry devoted to ushering the dead into the next world. Spells, potions, and incantations ruled every aspect of life. Yet even in these unusual customs, we'll find the human face of the ancient people of Egypt.

Naked Science
Hubble's Amazing Universe.

Airdate: May 14, 2009

Go on a journey to the edges of the universe seen through the eyes of the amazing Hubble Space Telescope, one of the greatest scientific and technological achievements of all time.

History Channel
The Brain.
(2 Hours)
Airdate: November 10, 2008

Scientists are only now beginning to understand the most complex machine in the known universe--the brain. Go on a voyage of discovery into the evolutionary history of our last biological frontier. From early civilizations' attempts at neurosurgery to today's robotic laser surgery, revolutionary new techniques are finally unlocking the story of the brain. As a result, we've learned more in the last five years than in the past 100.

Is it Real?
Atlantis.

Ever since Plato first described the existence of an island paradise populated by an advanced civilization, the myth of Atlantis has captured the human imagination. Join NGC on a quest that traverses the globe in search of the ever elusive lost civilization of Atlantis. Visit Egypt with an "investigative mythologist" for an unconventional look at the pyramids and sail to the Greek island of Santorini with a geologist to investigate an active volcano that may have destroyed Atlantis.

Sada downloadam BBC: Planet Earth serijal (na preporuku Cyberho-a).

Ugl. nabacite neke preporuke jos, sto se isplati pogledati.

13.10.2009. 10:00
View Profile WWW
PsiloCybian

-__-

zanimaju me prva dva ak imas neki doar torrent sendaj na msn ili pm Very Happy

13.10.2009. 10:02
View Profile WWW
CybeRho

za semplove?

13.10.2009. 11:58
View Profile
deimos

za semplove?

hihihi Mr. Green

SoundCloud  Deimos  Perfect Blind  Dual Barrel
13.10.2009. 22:09
View Profile WWW
Stemajzl

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High
8 June 2007 (Canada)

Highly entertaining as well as informative, The Union takes a look at BC's ever-expanding marijuana industry. Beginning with a brief history of the use of marijuana in North America, director Brett Harvey takes us on a journey that includes interviews with growers, clippers, criminologists, politicians, doctors, police officers and pop culture icons to illuminate the business of BC bud and how it is that such a powerful industry can function so successfully while remaining illegal. With enormous profits to be made, he questions who benefits the most from the current state of affairs and comes up with some not-so-surprising answers.

In examining more closely the propaganda of the anti-marijuana lobby, some unexpected facts and figures surface regarding the health risks of marijuana as well as the economic, agricultural and societal benefits of growing hemp, and the current laws prohibiting such crops in North America. As an industry that brings in seven billion dollars annually, the business of growing and distributing marijuana is even more profitable for those involved on both sides of the law due to the prohibition. The Union is a fascinating and in-depth look at one of BC's most profitable industries and the players involved, from the growers and dealers to pharmaceutical companies and builders of private prisons. Winner, Outstanding Documentary Feature, 2007 Winnipeg International Film Festival.

Blesav sam, a šta ću pizdu materinu.
14.10.2009. 03:53
View Profile WWW
gstarcev

Moram se javit ovdje:) (i nabacit copy paste ove liste koju sam zakeljio još prije na krivo mjesto)
Joj, kolko tih poučnih materijala ima na Netu.. uzeo mi život  Mr. Green
Dakle, tri po meni najzanimljivija (za koja znam) su:

• Das Netz (ovaj se može slobodno shvatiti i kao film)
  • D'autres Mondes
  • Parallel Universes

A ako se nekom svidi i gladan je još toga onda može pogledati i:
No maps for these territories
Earthlings
Human 2.0
Building Gods

14.10.2009. 22:35
View Profile
Richpa

Purifier Of The Stars

Building Gods

O cemu se tocno ovdje radi?

15.10.2009. 09:02
View Profile WWW
Vivec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU

" I painted over the wall of shame so freedom is
ashamed no more. Inferno ruled too many years
until the people chose the light. I put my
faith in you,and give to you my colours bright. "
15.10.2009. 09:57
View Profile
PsiloCybian

-__-

za semplove?

juup Smile

15.10.2009. 10:47
View Profile WWW
psihodelikk
gstarcev

Building Gods
O cemu se tocno ovdje radi?

To je 'talking heads' tip dokumentarca.
Evo ga: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1079797626827646234# (na to sam mislio, rough cut)

Evo ti i kratki opis koji je dovoljno dobar:
This film by Ken Gumbs tackles the issue of pending greater-than-human artificial intelligence and the possible ramifications.
Different individuals with different backgrounds are interviewed on the subject, including a theologian, a philosopher, a brain builder and a cyborg.
A wide spectrum of topics are discussed, including transhumanism, mind-machine mergers, uploading, and artificial superintelligence.

Fora mi je zbog toga što nije onako popularno plitak kao većina docua koji se bave sa srodnim temama, tj. kao takvog sam ga zapamtio pa sam ga zato stavio u popis. A i onak, Nick Bostromov naglasak u kombinaciji sa njegovim mislima, priceless, lol

15.10.2009. 20:21
View Profile
Stemajzl

Cocaine Cowboys (2006)

In the 1980s, ruthless Colombian cocaine barons invaded Miami with a brand of violence unseen in this country since Prohibition-era Chicago - and it put the city on the map. "Cocaine Cowboys" is the true story of how Miami became the drug, murder and cash capital of the United States, told by the people who made it all happen.

Blesav sam, a šta ću pizdu materinu.
21.11.2009. 10:59
View Profile WWW
Nixa

The Planet (2006)

The Planet is a Swedish documentary film on environmental issues, released in 2006. The film was made by Michael Stenberg, Johan Söderberg and Linus Torell for the big screen and was shot in the English language to reach an international audience. It includes interviews with 29 environmental scientists and experts including Dr. Stephen Peake, Herman Daly, Lester Brown, Gretchen Daily, Mathis Wackernagel, Norman Myers, Jill Jäger, George Monbiot, Robert Costanza, Will Steffen and Jared Diamond.

At 8pm GMT on 21 March 2007, as part of the OXDOX:MK documentary film festival, it became the first ever simultaneous round the world screening of a film. After the screening, a panel of leading environmental experts answered questions from around the world from the Berrill Lecture Theatre at The Open University, England.

evo link s youtubea, 1. od 9 dijelova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6d15msvjbk&feature=related

Gram primjene vrijedi tonu apstrakcije.
21.11.2009. 13:07
View Profile
Distortion Crew

Zeitgeist Movements

...pakao kapitalizma... po ovome ni ulazak u EU nije neka sreća?!   Shocked
23.11.2009. 10:20
View Profile WWW
63M1N1z perfection

u ljusci

naravno da ulazak u eu nije bas najbolji scenario.

najbolji dokumentarac koji sam ikada gledao na eko temtiku, al stvarno NAJBOLJI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU

inace, discovery je SMECE! stvarno tko to jos uvijek nije uvidio neka se zapita o kvaliteti svog tv programa kao i preispita kolko su ga pojeli 24sata i novatv

i was poor growing up... if i weren'tborn  a boy, i would have nothing to play with
23.11.2009. 18:07
View Profile WWW
Pages: [1] 2 3
TP.forum  |  Tribe gathering  | 

Dokumentarci | Poučni Serijali

Jump to:

2002-2011 © Trancepleme.com | Design by Dovla, coding by Psihodelikk